top of page
1. I am a current client. Where can I access my client portal?
Right Here >
2. Is therapy covered by insurance?
Most insurance plans cover a portion of therapy services. ALH Counseling accepts BCBS PPO, Cigna and Aetna. A superbill can also be provided for Out of Network Benefits. Private Pay also accepted.
3. Are sessions in office or virtual?
All sessions are virtual. If desired, a referral for in person therapy can be provided. Simple Practice is the HIPPA compliant platform used for virtual sessions.
4. How long are therapy sessions?
Generally, sessions last 55 minutes.
5. Do you offer consultation calls?
Yes, its often best to have a short conversation before starting therapy to make sure the therapist/client relationship will be a good fit.
bottom of page